To ensure the long term success of our insurance programmes in cooperation with insurers and our customers, we need to plan, analyse, explain and optimise the management, costs and content of guarantees.
We are continuously striving to upgrade service quality. At the same time, we are improving our follow-up and risk-management tools in order to provide effective support for our customers and insurers, particularly with respect to claim rates and fraud.
Executive Director, Finance & Alliances
- A strong internal audit and control structure, reporting directly to senior management.
- Full reporting procedures to optimise insurance coverage and product costs with both insurers and distributors/retailers, primarily through a mechanism used to explain and analyse technical accounts. SPB’s experience enables it to deliver balanced technical results for insurers and to maximise distributor/retailer margins.
- Real emphasis on quality and process optimisation, since its first ISO 9001 certification in 1997.
- Coordinated management across the product life cycle: design and deployment, policyholder relations (new contracts, contract life, claims, complaints), technical and financial reporting, brokerage distribution, assistance in boosting sales, recycling of damaged products, etc.).
- A “Customer Satisfaction” department as the centrepiece of the quality system: the statistical processing of any oral or written complaint is a pertinent indicator of the real and perceived quality of services.
- Regular satisfaction surveys, with more than 2,000 people interviewed in 2010. These results are cross-analysed with the points of improvement identified by monitoring calls.
- Fraud prevention, in cooperation with insurers and distributors/retailers.