Payment and loyalty cards
In 1972 SPB introduced the first death/ disability cover for bank card holders. Since then, cards have been one the main vehicles for SPB’s insurance packages and services.
- Leader in this field in France, in both banking and retailing/distribution
- 40 years’ experience in card-related insurance
- A strategy of continuous innovation
Banks and financial institutions
- Insurance for the loss/theft/fraudulent use of instruments of payment, keys, ID papers, handbags or wallets
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty
- Best price
- ID theft
- Internet deliveries, including purchases between private buyers
- Cover linked to internet use: digital safes, anti-viral solutions, phishing, viral attacks or “digital legacy”
- Legal protection included with bank cards.
- Travel insurance and assistance.
- Car hire excess insurance
- Missed-event insurance
- Co-branded and affinity cards
Telecoms players and IT manufacturers
- Delivery, condition and compliance of goods purchased online
Retailing and e-commerce
- Cover bundled with the bank cards supplied by distributors/retailers
- Cover included with the loyalty cards supplied by distributors/retailers